Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Drift Garage Drift Days 11 Jan 09 @ Nusajaya

With my newfound drifter friends, we set off to the track for a happy Sunday afternoon.

This is the RX8 I did a donut in. Thanks to Velocity-Z who let me donut his darling. Arigato V-Z! Dunno if he will adopt me as his drift sister! hmm!



I sat in Infinity's ride for a drift at the track.



Donuts in Kyo. Donut is good.It helps if you just can't vomit easily!


This is one nice and friendly drifter, Cinoluv. I've submitted application to be his drift sister! he he .



Wah ...if application fail due to 'physical constraint' , I have to resort to be his drift passenger and exclusive camerawoman or videoperson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice coverage from Nusajaya.
Bila mau angkat RWD car buat drift?
Minat mendalam tu....

visit my weblog: www.lekordrift.com

Nash Driftstalker @ Driftonowhere said...

he he ...duit mari, drift hari-hari !